Introduction and What’s inside of the box?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 is a device that was made to satisfy its user with an AMOLED 90Hz display, gorgeous body design, and heavy-duty battery performance.
Though there are 16 different models and variants present of this specific model, each of them is slightly different from another, like one has a 108MP camera while the other doesn’t, one have a different processor, another one has a good more bright display panel, etc. After 7 days of regular day-to-day use, we are now able to find out all the pros and cons of this device. Technically this device should have topped the previous predecessor but it has been noticed that in a few cases it just could not do much. In today’s review, we’ll break down every single issue that we faced during using this device and let you decide if it is worth the money or not.
As it has an Octa-core Snapdragon 680 (4nm) chip, so it carried all the daily tasks easily except for some heavy games. Point to be mentioned that the Redmi Note 11 was not designed for heavy-performance gaming. From the benchmarking scores, we can see,
Sneak peak at the specs:
- Network Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimension: 159.9 x 73.9 x 8.1 mm (6.30 x 2.91 x 0.32 in); Weight: 179 g (6.31 oz)
- Display: AMOLED, 90Hz, 700 nits, 1000 nits (peak), Size: 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~84.5% screen-to-body ratio), Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density), Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- Internal memory and storage: 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM (UFS 2.2)
- Rear Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.76", 0.64µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4", 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Battery: Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 33W, 100% in 60 min (advertised), Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+
- Colors: Graphite Gray, Pearl White, Star Blue
What’s inside of the box?
After unboxing you’ll find the regular Xiaomi’s essential things such as:
- Silicon TPU case (for protection of the device),
- SIM ejector pin
- User manual + Warranty card
- 33W fast charger
- USB cable
Note: The USB cable provided by XIAOMI can carry up to 3A of current when delivering the power. So, using a different cable is not a wise decision or is suggested when connected to this adapter. To avoid fire hazards or electrical damage it is suggested always to use genuine accessories.