Intro and Display Overview
Xiaomi has just launched the successor of Redmi K40 Which they’re calling Redmi K50. Xiaomi has also launched a Mercedes-AMG Formula 1 champion edition of Redmi K50.
Sneak peek at the specs:
- Display Type: OLED, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)
- Screen Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~86.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~526 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G610
Redmi K50 comes with a 6.67 inch 120Hz OLED flat display with FHD+ resolution. In addition, The display supports a 480Hz touch sampling rate and a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection. This gaming-focused flagship has Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. Theoretically, this chipset should add a great advantage in gaming based on impressive Benchmark scores.